How to Apply for South Africa Visa Dubai
How to Apply for South Africa Visa Dubai is an excellent choice for your next holiday. To explore, the country has stunning beaches, futuristic museums, and rich culture.
To enjoy this trip, South African passport holders must first apply for a UAE visa. Fortunately, South Africa is one of the countries that can apply for a Tourist eVisa.
With our online visa services, you may apply for a UAE visa in a matter of minutes. eVisa conducts the legwork so you can focus on organizing your vacation to Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Let’s take a look at everything you’ll need to apply for a South Africa Visa Dubai online as a South African passport holder!
What is the UAE Visa for South Africans?
The UAE tourist visa is an official travel permit that allows visitors to apply for visas to visit the nation online. This visa allows you to visit the UAE, including Dubai and Abu Dhabi, for short tourism or business excursions.
How to Apply for South Africa Visa Dubai, It is a Single Entry visa, so keep that in mind. It must be used within 60 days of being issued and is good for stays of up to 30 days overall.
This legitimate visa, which differs from conventional ones in that it is totally issued electronically, enables South Africans to submit their UAE visa applications from any location.
Without ever having to set foot inside an embassy or consulate in the UAE, the entire process is completed online, and you get an email with your confirmation of your visa.
Requirements for the UAE Online Visa for South Africans
South African nationals must present certain documents and information to apply for the UAE eVisa.
- A copy of your valid passport with an expiry date of at least 6 months after you arrive in the UAE.
- Simply use the iVisa Digital Photo Service to upload an applicant photo.
- A copy of your return flight ticket, with your travel dates.
- Minor’s birth certificate (if relevant).
- If you overstay your UAE visa, you may face legal consequences including a fine. Furthermore, it might be hard to apply for a UAE visa in the future.
South Africa visa Dubai South African passport holders
To apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates online, follow three simple steps. The visa application process will take no more than 15 minutes.
- Fill out the visa application form with your personal information and information about your planned stay in the UAE. You are also prompted to select the processing time that best meets your needs at this point.
- Second, double-check all of the submitted information to avoid any errors that could cause your UAE visa application to be delayed. Pay the visa charge using a credit or debit card if everything is okay.
- Upload clear scans of all essential supporting papers in step three. Then you must submit your application.
You will receive an email confirming the approval of your visa. We recommend that you print your visa confirmation before travelling to the UAE and submit it to airport officials when asked.
Visa charges: How much does a South African visa to the UAE cost?
The visa fee varies depending on the processing time you select. We provide three types of processing:
- Standard Processing: This is the least expensive option. You can get your UAE visa in 12 days for USD 208.99.
- Rush processing: For a charge of USD 260.99, you can acquire the visa online in 10 days.
- Super Rush Processing: This option takes 8 days for ultra-fast processing. It costs USD 318.99.
We recommend submitting your visa application at least one week before your trip. The government charge is included in our service costs.
When your visa is available, you will be notified by email and will be able to explore the cities of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and others.
The distinctions between the UAE visa and the Dubai visa
These two visas are identical. In truth, no official ‘Dubai visa’ exists. You can utilize UAE visas to visit Dubai because it is one of the cities in the UAE. You can apply and travel to Dubai by clicking here. The “Dubai visa application” is the same as the UAE tourist visa application.
Travelling to the UAE With the eVisa From South Africa
South African citizens are eligible to utilize the eVisa to enter South Africa immediately after it is issued. They must keep in mind that their electronic visa will expire in two months.
If they do not use it to enter the nation within this time frame, they will be required to obtain a new one.
They must also affirm that they will arrive in the UAE via the same airport listed on their visa application. To save time, once they arrive, we recommend they go straight to the queues reserved for eVisa passengers for visitors from South Africa.
To gain admission into the nation, they must present their passport and printed eVisa to a border official.
How to Apply for South Africa Visa Dubai, Is a visa required ?
South African passport holders require a visa to enter the UAE. Fortunately, this guide walks you through the entire procedure. The quickest way to obtain a UAE (Dubai) visa is to apply online through Emirates or Etihad.
How much does a Dubai visa cost in South Africa?
What is the cost of a Dubai visa from South Africa? The price of a Dubai visa from South Africa ranges from R1662 (AED 359) to R10422 (AED 2250), depending on the kind of visa.
How long can a South African stay in Dubai without a visa?
Their stay will be limited to 30 days. They will only need to enter the country once. They will only enter the UAE through one of its international airports.